Thursday, December 3, 2009

december kick-off





ahh december. you certainly have started off on the right foot. day one and already you were full of irish bread made from grandma mary's old recipe, english toffee bars, sleepy best friends, and santa clause viewing parties. day two was a whirlwind of activities and i got to check check check things off my list which is probably the best feeling in the world. then we saw ted leo and it was an absolutely swoon worthy performance. we danced despite the fact that we were in a crowd of standers. (how do you go to a concert and NOT dance? i don't understand it. more on this later.)

conclusion: i like you december.

6 comments:

  1. WE R MOVERZ AND SHAKERZ.
    i agree. i do not have a dp (december problem). just the other dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the huge garland/banner hanging up. I'm a bit obsessed with those lately... my most recent one was made of snowflakes :)

    Also, your comment about being afraid to cook in your oven made me laugh! I am so like that! I creep around all quite at night to hear them move (bats or mice, not sure), even though it's a little like our home was invaded. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I'm seriously coveting that poster of the cakes on your wall!! Oh, and toffee? Irish Soda Bread? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete