Thursday, January 7, 2010

rock'n'bowl








we went bowling! tuesdays are dollar nights- dollar a game, dollar shoe rentals, dollar hot dogs, two dollar beers. it's the same bowling ally we went to for mcdevitt gym classes so it brings back a lot of memories. and as liz pointed out, it feels weird to bowl there without a uniform on. marty pav would have been highly dissappointed in me though- i didn't even break a hundred my first game! all of his training- down the drain. i'm so sorry martypav.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad i'm not the only one who had to bowl for gym class in high school. i was never too good at any gym activities, but my bowling is atrocious. i nearly failed it in high school... but i still love going, especially when it involves cheap beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove your new camera. and I am dying to go bowling, I played on the Wii and now I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jelly bean picture! Your new camera is baller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great photos! so jealous (i found you from three birds :) )

    ReplyDelete