i got muh batteries for my 330 land camera in the mail today! and i found the full 330 manual online in pdf for! and i took this picture of my baby brother! it's a super cool process. the rollers in the camera squeeze out the chemicals between the negative and the film paper as you pull out the film. and then you have to wait for it to develop then peel it apart. i know nothing about cameras but i love the whole process involved with this one. technology and digital things really freak me out because i can't see where any of it is coming from. it's just little metal things sending messages and transmitting pictures and flying through space. i like tangible things. they're much easier to understand.i also bought tickets to the monsters of folk show at the academy of music. i'm going with christine and i think we got good seats (parquet box? which is kind of like the floor judging by the diagram. eleventh row? seems good to me.) i'm getting excited to go back to school! so many good things coming up! including lebowski fest, busdriver, and brand new!
i really like this camera... if u find another one in ur thrifting adventures and feel like getting it for me, i will reimburse you wife. -earl.
ReplyDeletedahamm
ReplyDeleteI like this camera too! I love photography, I wish I knew more about it. When I was a kid, my mom would try to do weird artsy stuff with polaroids. One thing she would do is lightly scratch the surface a picture while it was developing with a key. I remember the effect as being kind of cool. Speaking of polaroids, where is the one of the 3 way spoon on Crissy's couch?
ReplyDelete