Wednesday, November 18, 2009

several things of note:

  1. this blog is hilarious. and i can completely relate. i love that she calls out the wackness that sometimes is the realm of fashion. favorite part of today's post: I love fashion magazines as much as the next girl. And by that I mean I don't really love them that much, because they make me feel fat and poor.
    so true girlfriend. i hear you on that one.
  2. i also really like this blog. (which i found through blog number one funny enough. . .) funniest thing i read: (on slips) I mean, unless you want to walk around with your skirt's hem wadded up in your crotch. Yes, slips are annoying. Yes, they're old fashioned. But seriously, how else are you gonna keep from looking like you're smuggling a squirrel nest between your thighs?
  3. i tottttallly love atmosphere. and nina simone. and the cats soundtrack. i'm going through a super weird music phase
  4. i also love my future plans. not necessarily career wise (i'm slacking in that area) but in going places. southern roadtrip! living in pittsburgh with my soulmates! so many good things in the future!
  5. if earl gray was really an earl and not just a delicious tea, i would marry him.

3 comments:

  1. if arizona ice tea were a man... id marry him.

    inappropriate? maybe.
    weird? definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would Marry Earl Gray. We would have beautiful perpetually caffeinated children together. And.....ROAD TRIP! HOT LOCAL TEENS! WIGS! SALT SHAKERS!

    ReplyDelete