


i have never really considered myself a shoe kind of girl. i certainly appreciate them but i'm not one of those ridiculous shoes-over-food kind of girls. but i've been scoping out quite a few fashion blogs lately (most notably
this one- total girl crush on her. the bangs! the tights! the cute little dresses!) and now i have a hankering for some new footwear. these ones aren't even bad price wise. and i do have a job now... hmm. . .
(from the top: payless 24.99, target 29.99, and target again 29.99)
i LOVE the payless ones. we should hit up payless sometime.
ReplyDeletewhat happened to the funny text post you had on here earlier?
I loooooove the lace up target ones. mmm christmas present to myself? once I get around to returning those other ones that don't fit :(
ReplyDeleteand huzzah! you got the payless ones! so shoe life is excellent. I wish my shoe life was excellent.
p.s. it's mercedes.